Pauleen R. Consebido is the founder of Consebido Law Office, where she focuses on immigration law. Pauleen worked in the healthcare industry prior to, and while attending law school. She was inspired to pursue a legal career because of her personal experience in how the force of the law affected her life in a positive way. As a naturalized citizen, Pauleen experienced first-hand, the family-based immigration process, and she channels that understanding to help her clients reach their goal. With Pauleen, you have a trusted advocate on your side.
- Southern Connecticut State University, BS Nursing
- Central Connecticut State University, MS Biology/Anesthesia
- University of Connecticut School of Law, JD
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Bar Association, 2013-Present
- Connecticut Bar Association, 2013-Present
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, 2020-Present